All equine information, clinics, shows and requirements
- Horse paperwork is due to the extension office June 1.
- Please be sure to submit a vertical head shot of youth and horse with your required paperwork due June 1, to the extension office.
- Please note that this year, no clinics or shows will be required to attend.
There will be NO PAS SHOWS hosted in Holmes County this year.
There will be a clinic with more details to come.
Ohio 4-H Horse Program (State page with resources, statewide events and acknowledgments)
2021 Horse Clinic July 10th from 10-2PM
Open to only Holmes County Youth - No cost for youth. Basic Horsemanship clinic offered by Kevin Raber, Diamond K Horsemanship
190R Equine Record Book Guidelines
**Required for horse projects 175, 177, 180, 181, 184, 185, 188, 189, and 762. Complete one record book every year
Project Study Guides: *also review record book requirements below based on age/yrs in project.
- Horseless Horse Project Requirements - Project 173
- 174 Beginning Horse Management (1st Year)
- 174 Beginning Horse Management (2nd Year)
- 174 Beginning Horse Management (3rd Year)
- 175 Light Horse Selection (1st Year)
- 175 Light Horse Selection (2nd Year)
- 177 Horse Training (1st Year)
- 177 Horse Training (2nd Year)
- 180 Learning To Jump
- 181 Draft Horse
- 184 Standardbred Horse
- 185 Equine Reproduction (1st Year)
- 185 Equine Reproduction (2nd Year)
- 188 Trail Riding (1st Year)
- 188 Trail Riding (2nd Year)
- 189 Dressage
- 762 Horse Nutrition