4/24/2020 Zoom recording - password 1t%xyDCU
4/17/2020 Zoom recording password: p5@C#1A3
4/10/2020 - SFB Letter
- No in person meetings or events through July 6. Summer camps cancelled.
- Families will be responsible for ordering their own project books this year and they will be shipped directly to the family's household. Ordering link and coupon codes coming soon. Free shipping or 20% will be offered on each order. Some project books are available for free online. Livestock copy packet details are still being finalized.
- The fair book will be posted online and printed later in the summer.
- No in-person tagging events this summer. Details/instructions will be coming from Senior Fair Board and livestock committees. Possession deadlines for animals is June 1, except for poultry and rabbit projects.
- Vaccination requirements for beef/dairy feeder projects listed in powerpoint (above). Use veterinarian of your choose.
- Quality Assurance: online (no cost) option now avaiable, test out option (online) now available, in person training will be scheduled in July. QA committee working on logisitcs and further communication/instruction.
- With the cancellation of 4-H horse shows and PAS qualifying shows, the PAS and Dressage qualifying requirements for this year’s Junior Horse Show are waived.
- The show will be limited to 850 entries (~100 more than we typically see) on a first-come, first-serve basis with priority given to senior 4-H/FFA members in their last year of eligibility.
- April and May Quality Assurance trainings postponed. Both options will be re-scheduled when possible.
- YQCA is an online QA option (fee associated). Please log in through your 4-H online account! Record your certificate # and send to Extension office when complete.
- Poultry Hatch date reminder
- Project books - ordering still on hold
- No in person meetings through May 15, 2020
- No in-person meetings/functions/fundraisers through 5/15/2020. Virtual club meetings will count, contact Ashley or Janessa to setup a Zoom for your club.
- Please remind club members to proceed with online re-enrollment by April 1. oh.4honline.com
- New member enrollment forms and Across County Line forms: wait to get in-person signatures. Documents can be mailed and will be processed when office reopens, even if after April 1.
- Email any club forms and book orders to Ashley at email@example.com; book order will be placed when bookstore re-opens (tbd). Club forms due by April 1, now May 1.
- April QA will be rescheduled. May QA is still planned at this time. No QA test out offered right now.
- Links shared: go.osu.edu/4Hadvisorinfo; Market and breeding livestock possession dates are set in the Ohio Administrative Code, 901-19-39: http://codes.ohio.gov/oac/901-19-39v1; Livestock auctions are currently still taking place, although in a modified form. This article from the Ohio Farm Bureau provide more information: https://ofbf.org/2020/03/16/coronavirus-measures-at-livestock-auctions/