Information for advisors and members on club management.
Member Enrollment and Books
Club Management Forms
Charter Checklist due April 1
Club Officers and Advisors due April 1
Club Program due April 1
Honor Club due September 25
Club Member Activity Fee: $10 per member/$25 household/family cap. Paid through primary club only. Cloverbuds not included.
CSB Mini Grant Application due June 1
Annual Financial Summary due January 31
Club Inventory Sheet due January 31 with annual summary
OSUE will file your club and/or committee's 990-N (e-postcard) in 2022. Please submit your Annual Summary so we can have all filings entered by May 15.
- Officer Books & Resources
- Team work & team play: ice breakers and team building activities
- Activity Ideas for Club Meetings
- Cloverbud Leaders: Cloverbud Kits and Cubes are available on loan from the OSUE Holmes office. Ask Janessa for more details.
- OSU Jr Swine Day
- 2022 Youth Poultry Clinic
- 2022 Market Lamb Giveaway
- Teen Leadership Application Please use this form to apply for various State and National 4-H Opportunities (CWF, LWF, Leadership Camp)
- Leadership Washington Focus not available in 2022
- Citizenship Washington Focus
- State Leadership Camp
- Volunteer & Teen Scholarship Application Please use this form when seeking financial assistance to attend Trainings & Conferences such as Ohio 4-H Conference, Quality Assurance Certification Training, or another professional development opportunity.