This page includes information for advisors and members on club management. Included on this page are links to the following: Club Officer Books, Enrollment Forms, Club Activity Ideas etc.
- 4-H Clubs of Holmes County
- Holmes County 4-H Calendar (list) (not current due to COVID 19)
- 4-H Club Monthly Calendar (not current due to COVID 19)
- Club Forms (Enrollment forms, book order forms, club constitutions, etc)
- Club Member Activity Fee
- 4-H Financial Management Forms and Links for 4-H Clubs/Affiliates
- Group Tax exemption Authorization form (only required if a club or committee has a new EIN)
- Club Inventory Sheet
OSUE will file your club and/or committee's 990-N (e-postcard) in 2020. Please submit your Annual Summary so we can have all filings done by May 15, 2020.
- Leadership Washington Focus
- Citizenship Washington Focus
- Teen Leadership Application Please use this form to apply for various State and National 4-H Opportunities
- Volunteer & Teen Scholarship Application Please use this form when seeking financial assistance to attend Trainings & Conferences such as Ohio 4-H Conference, Quality Assurance Certification Training, or another professional development opportunity.