Beginning Thursday, July 16 the Holmes County Extension office will begin the process of reopening to the public. While many of our staff members are still teleworking at the direction of Ohio State University, a limited number of employees will be in the office Monday through Friday. Should you need to visit the Extension Office, please be aware of the following conditions required for our reopening:
- In-person office visits will be scheduled by appointment. Please email or call 330-264-8722 to schedule an appointment. If you simply need to drop off forms or information, a drop box will be available outside the office door.
- Hand sanitizer and face masks are required upon entry to the office. Sanitizer and masks will be provided if needed.
Office hours are by appointment only on the following days and times:
- Monday – 9am to 3pm, Gary Graham, Ag/Natural Resources
- Tuesday – office closed to the public, all staff teleworking
- Wednesday – office closed to the public, all staff teleworking
- Thursday – 10am to 4pm, Janessa Hill, 4-H Youth Development
- Friday – 9am to 3pm, Kate Shumaker, Family and Consumer Sciences