LifeSkills Evaluations: Thursday, July 15, 2021, 5:00 to 8:30 p.m. at Harvest Ridge.
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please see instructions below.
Before scheduling appointments, know your project numbers and the color you need to sign up for!
How To Schedule an Appointment:
1. Identify 4-H member's project number(s). Located on the book cover or look them up here
2. Match project number(s) to color on list below (projects are in numerical order).
3. Find an open appointment time for each project, make sure it matches up with the appropriate judge.
Signing up multiple family members? If you are signing up your child or someone else where you are the primary contact, you will first complete your name and contact information with a quantity of '0 Spots' (click the minus sign "-" to enter 0 Spots) then click Save and Add Another Person to assign the spot to your child or the other person.
- Aqua, (shooting sports) starts at 5:20
- Brown, 588 The Writer in You, 4:40-5:00 or 7-8
- Purple, (art/scrapbooking) starts at 6pm
Colors are listed in alphabetical order in the sign-up.
Tuesday, July 20 and Thursday, July 29
No appointment necessary! Check-in @ Baker Building 6 to 8 p.m.
Livestock Judging covers the following projects:
- 117 Beef projects
- 117 Dairy Steer
- 122 Dairy Heifer
- 126 Dairy Cow
- 132 Alpaca/Llama
- 135 Goat projects
- 139 Market Hog
- 140 Swine Breeding
- 150 Poultry Projects
- 174 Beginning Horse Management
- 175 Light Horse Selection
- 177 How to Talk to Your Horse
- 180 Learning to Jump
- 181 Draft Horse
- 182 Small Equine
- 184 Standard Bred
- 185 Equine Reproduction and genetics
- 188 Trail Riding
- 189 Dressage
- 198 Market Lamb
- 199 Sheep Breeding
- 225, 226, 227 Breeding, Market, Pet Rabbit
- 762 Horse Nutrition